At Number 9 on the Ensanche Plaza is Wiché, your Quality Bakery.
In the same center of Bilbao, in front of the Ensanche Market and the Osakidetza Out-patient clinic. A highly-prized location in between the Colon de Larreategi and Henao commercial streets and close to the main streets that span out from the elliptical Plaza or the Federico Moyua.
A quality café bakery in the purest Parisian style. A bread and coffee boutique with a unique, freshly made “petite cuisine,” culinary moments and delights in a warm, illuminated atmosphere that also has a fresh, homemade air about it.
A space divided into four zones:
– Bakery Different types of bread: tradition, rustic, the special, and La Patisserie.
– La Petite Cuisine In this section, in addition to the view of the little kitchen, you also find a small delicatessen boutique with cheeses and foie: “la petite fromagerie” and the “delifoie.”
– 100% Arabica a menu of 100% Arabica coffee and varieties with certificate of origin.
– La Cuison du Pain The bread and pastry oven.
The varied menu is divided into 3 sections:
– Good morning: Tea, coffee and a large menu of sweet or salty breakfasts.
– The Salty World of Wiche: The cheese boards from “La petite fromagerie,” the servings of foie from the “delifoie,” panwiches, sandwiches, omelettes, crepes, salads, and the sweet-salty croissants and stuffed puff-pastries.
– The Sweet World of Wiche: Wiches stuffed with flavors, little cakes, yogurt, chocolates, frappes and smoothies.